суббота, 11 октября 2008 г.

california county granite in installer orange





todayapos;s dental app was not that bad afterall as i thought it would be(: alright, so, itapos;s confirmed. Rachelapos;s really getting braces this time. Reaaally. Smileee for the cam with braces, goood. Gah, iapos;m gonna be a braceface whereas twinny is gonna quit the apos;bracefaceapos; club soon enough. Sheapos;s gotten retainers for both the upper and lower jawww. Heloooo? clearly, sheapos;s gonna be completely out of apos;theapos; club like by next year or something.

okay i was not feeling bitchy that twinny is quitting the club cause her bracesapos; term is overrr and done with. I was just feeling i-dont-know. My scheduled extraction is on the 21st. Which im gonna change to the 24th cause hye riapos;s leaving on the 23rd dont want to be all in pain and whining while bidding one of my closest friends goodbye, and alsooo. Cause. Twinny can come with me ahahahah. Sheapos;s gonna be witnessing the melo-dramatic pathectic face of mine and see literally my 2 teeth coming outt and my gum wound oozing with blooood. Alright that sounded pretty gross. No, scrap that off. I am excited to be a brace face but nevertheless feeling the nervousness and fear for the pain which iapos;ll be having after the numbness wears off, swear im going to stock up on painkillers.ahahah. I am not a fan of tablets but this time i think iapos;ll have to really get over it. Painkillers donapos;t come in syrup do they? i doubt..

and iapos;m bakinggg yay. Ooh my lovely god, rachel gan is going to be baking. Yessss. The excitement completely fills me. Baking is whaaat i love doing i miss home ec lessons): i miss my yunice tan): who would always faithfully help me in practicals and yet get lower marks than me. Boooo. She doesnapos;t do theory you see. I work hard on theory, knowing that my practical will indefinitely pull my marks downnn. I remember being one of the few pple in class getting full marks for evaluation haa my joy and pride was indescribable. :P

oh oh ohhh. I am working on hearing my dad say "well done" after reading my report card at school. Yes i am going to be working for that with my oapos;s next year, yes. I can do it. I will okay pple donapos;t belittle me because when you do it gives me more motivation to prove you wrong ha. Reverse psychology does work in some ways:)

okie iapos;m off. Tiredd. Finished a huge bowl of grapes. (L) healthy dieting is on the way and exercise. And braces. Booo rachel is becoming so busyyy. Oh crap, almost forgot. Gotta research on why fish therapyapos;s banned in the US. Bye lovelies. I shall put some crappy photos of me up here on livejournal, soon. You shall wait. And perhaps, enjoy? ahahah. Blaaaah.


aventures valdosta wild, california county granite in installer orange, california county granite history kern station, california county governments, california county government riverside, california county government orange.



Комментариев нет: