суббота, 11 октября 2008 г.

aventures black tiny




Thanks for being there.
Youapos;re the only one iapos;ve shared most of my problems with.
Iapos;ve complained all to you.
Whenever i feel uneasy, Iapos;ll hope that youapos;ll be online so that i can talk to you.
I guess itapos;s because youapos;ll be the only one who can understand how im feeling.
why im feeling this way, and what iapos;ve been through.

And i sincerely thank you for being there(:
hopefully, our timetable will somehow be the same
the time at least.

I really appreciate how you tell me in my face that our friendship will last.
Iapos;m really thankful (:
Iapos;m sure it will, even when weapos;re out of TP.

Thank you so much,
Cause I feel so much better everytime after I talked to you about whatever thatapos;s been troubling me.
Iapos;m glad youapos;ve shared many things with me too
Appreciated, JTWT :D
aventures black tiny, aventures black tinys, aventures busty, aventures de jacob les rabbi, aventures de les tintin.



Комментариев нет: