понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

boot jessica made simpson these walkin




An old friend of my brotherapos;s recently got engaged to a wonderful girl named Katie Bockman. �A few nights ago, Katie was on her way to see her new fiancee, Josh. �Katie lost control of her car and ran into a tree, dying instantly. �I did not attend the memorial service, but from what I have heard from my family it was quite sorrowful. �My sister called my mom crying about how sad it was, how they had to help Josh down the aisle when he came to be seated. �He could barely hold himself up. �Katieapos;s mother is a teacher I knew from my middle school and all the faculty showed up in support along with Joshapos;s friends and loved ones. �I was getting emotional on the phone, and I did not quite catch my mom talking about this desk that apparently my sister had signed in middle school, that I also signed right by it. �Thatapos;s when my mom started crying, saying how she would not know what to do if she lost any of us. �How sweet and typical that my sister wrote a message and I wrote only my name because that was my favorite thing to write. �She went on to say how lucky she was to have 3 healthy children that were safe. �How all she wanted from me was to be a good, honest person, to love and be loved. �That if I loved my family, I should tell them. �If I loved Jason,�I should tell him. �Do for others, donapos;t expect things in return. �It brought me to tears, to hear the fear in my motherapos;s voice. �Her poor little shaky voice, frail and helpless. �It broke my heart to hear the sadness in her voice, reaching out to beg that I stay safe so that she will never have to experience the mourning felt in that church. �So, here it is. �My public declaration of love to everyone. �Dad, Mom, Momo, Callie, Birdies, BunBun, Jacksy, BooBoo, Jen, Jason, Lauren, Mackenzie, Summer, TayTay, and everyone else I left out: �I love you with all my heart. �I am so glad that you are in my life. �God has truly blessed me with such love and happiness. �I admit I have taken for granted the love youapos;ve given me at some point in my life Iapos;m sure, but I do love all of you very very much. �I am so thankful. �And thank you for loving me all the same.
boot jessica made simpson these walkin, boot jessica made simpson these walking, boot jessica made simpson these were.



Комментариев нет: