четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

banquet hall jennis party rental




Ahh almost Friday again. These weeks are flying by, quite liking it actually. Before you know it it will be Christmas again Wow. Anyhoo... What you guys got planned for the weekend? Anything nice? Gordon is having a party, his over due house warming party. Heapos;s inviting his work friends and Iapos;m having Fe over. Should be fun, parties with his work friends usually are Need to buy party food on Saturday in case we get the munchies lol, which will definitely happen

Work is going fine, my boss is off next week so I will have the office to myself. Will be a quiet week. Then on Friday me and Gordon are going to a spa hotel for the weekend to relax and unwind. Canapos;t wait :D We probably wonapos;t get any massages because we wonapos;t be able to afford them but we will make full use of the swimming pool, sauna and steam room

Then a week after that is halloween, well looking forward to that, Iapos;m gonna be a pirateapos;s wench But I donapos;t have a pirate... Because Gordon will be on call for work during halloween. I wonapos;t be going out on the Friday though, it will be the Saturday I go out. Going to see Saw V with some friends on the Friday. A nice scary movie for Halloween Also, got a wedding fayre to go to on Saturday during the day. Iapos;m Susanapos;s maid of honour so she wants me to go along and help her get ideas etc. I am saying I am bride to be because then I will get the free makeovers and wine as well Hehe. Always thinking.

There is also word of going to a burlesque party/show in November, on the 15th. Will be getting my corset at the ready Will post photos on bebo if I do go and you can see me all dressed up to the max. I want to look like Dita von Teese :)

I think thatapos;s all the updates for now. Feeling better lately because I have made plans and things to look forward to, which is definitely helping my depression. Still on meds for it but I hope to be coming off them maybe in a years time.

equipment phone spy, banquet hall jennis party rental, banquet hall jardin le, banquet hall island long, banquet hall indianapolis, banquet hall indiana.



Комментариев нет: