среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

beach club crew yacht




Scott and I went to Kent this weekend to visit Karen and Fletcher again. We played enough Dnd to level from mid-3 to 5. 4.0 is growing on me. I wouldnapos;t say I like it more than 3.5, but itapos;s more enjoyable now that weapos;re not 1st level anymore - everything sucks when youapos;re 1st level. And I like playing a paladin of Lucifer. Once again, Iapos;ve found myself playing a character whoapos;s all about radiant energy and holy fire - at least I know what I like.

Iapos;m playing phone tag at work. Itapos;s even less fun than regular tag. People only seem to call back when Iapos;m on break or on another call. I get to do ERP training this afternoon, though, so Iapos;ll be out of the queue. Hooray And next week I get to do hands-on training in the lab. We each get to process a slice of tissue, so we can learn which of our products are used at each step along the way. Iapos;m very excited about it. But then again, this is me weapos;re talking about and Iapos;m also excited about getting a flu shot in November, mostly because Iapos;ve never had one before. They bring someone in to do them for the whole department. Itapos;ll be like having a Protection From Disease spell cast on me. Also, maybe we will get cookies.
beach club crew yacht, beach club crescent key siesta view, beach club crescent.



Комментариев нет: